1. To confirm the online cab bookings, an advance amount needs to be paid by the customer. The advance amount is based on the trip estimated cost and will be adjusted against the final amount payable at the end of the trip.
2. Oye Lyft doesn’t take any guarantees of any kind while you book the car, and any material or immaterial loss due to usage of Oye Lyft cars shall not be subject to any compensation. However, if we or our associated driver found any item left by you within the car, we will sure return it to you.
3. After paying advance amount, you have to pay the remaining amount for the trip to the driver. You can pay the remaining amount to the driver during and at end of the trip. All payments done to the driver will be subject to adjustment against the final bill. You can call Oye Lyft for any clarifications on billing or other things before/during/end of trip.
4. The final payment should always be paid in cash as the driver might will not be able to charge on card and will not accept cheque payments. However, in case of emergency or if you are running out of cash, you can simply pay us the rest of the amount online and we will pay the amount to the driver.
5. We does not allow the Vehicle to be used to carry pets, goods or any other object which can annihilate the upholstery/any of the vehicles. In such event, the User will be charged on the actual cost towards repairing/cleaning of interior / exterior of vehicle.
6. Customers are not allowed to carry with them any kind of illegale materials or any other objects which are subjected to offensive in nature by Indian Jurisdiction. In any cases, if someone found carrying such items with them, Oye Lyft and it’s associated drivers will not held responsible for any kind of legal trouble.
7. Responsibilities of the Hirer:
i) The Hirer is responsible and will be held accountable for the proper behavior of all the passengers in his Party. The Hirer is responsible and will be held accountable for any damages caused to either the inside or the outside of the Car by the Client or a member of the Party, regardless of how these were caused, as long as the aforementioned damages aren’t the result of the normal operating of the vehicle. This includes, but is not limited to, incitement or behavior resulting in damages to the vehicle, soiling the chairs or the carpets with food or drink, as well as the outcomes of any traffic accident resulting from the Hirer or a member of his party distracting the driver.
ii) Oye Lyft will not to be held accountable for any personal injuries or property damages arising from the misconduct of the Hirer or a member of the Party.
iii) The Hirer is solely responsible for the general conduct of the Party.
iv) The Hirer will be held responsible, on behalf of the whole Party, for any losses or property damages incurred by us following their misconduct.
v) Underage drinking is not allowed inside the Car.
vi) The Hirer agrees not to carry more members of the Party than the Vehicle can legally carry. The maximum allowed number of passengers in a Company’s Vehicle is given by the total number of seats equipped with a seat belt. Moreover, the Hirer is hereby notified that the associated driver will refuse to transport more passengers than the statutory maximum.
vii) The Hirer agrees not to hold Oye Lyft accountable for any losses directly or indirectly correlated with failure to meet the Hirer’s deadlines. It is solely the responsibility of the Hirer to make sure that there is enough time to get to the destination; Oye Lyft will provide indications and advice, but travel times are in no way guaranteed.
viii) At any point, Oye Lyft accept responsibility — in part or in full — for not meeting its contractual obligations, the settlement will be not larger than the Charge.
ix) Oye Lyft reserves its right to change the specifications of the vehicle at any time during the Hire period. If the replacement vehicle is of a lower segment, proper adjustments will be made to the Client’s Charge. Oye Lyft will do its best, however, to make sure that the Client gets the Vehicle he or she has booked.
x) Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
7. Replacement Vehicle shall be provided within a city limits only (Subject to availability of similar segment in the city) in all such cases where in a Vehicle develops mechanical error and restrain the User from its use. In a case, where in Vehicle develops such error outside the city limit, replacement Vehicle will not be provided and amount equivalent to agreed rental will be charged. Oye Lyft’s decision related to replacement vehicle will be final.
8. Oye Lyft shall not be held liable for any conduct of the drivers of the cars. However, Oye Lyft encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any taxi that you may have hired using the Oye Lyft’s Services.
9. Oye Lyft encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the taxi/cab during the journey, Oye Lyft will try to locate the items on a “best-effort” basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same. If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Oye Lyft of the same in writing within 12 hours of using the taxi or the Services of Oye Lyft.
10. Oye Lyft have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. Oye Lyft may send regular Email or SMS updates to the mail ids or mobile numbers registered with it.
11. It is expressly made clear to you hereby that Oye Lyft does not own any cars nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the cars. Cars and drivers are all supplied by third parties and Oye Lyft disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
12. Per Day indicates the time period between 12 am – 11:59 pm
13. Extra Usage Policy
If the travel exceeds 250 kms in a day then extra kilometers will be charged depending on the car model.
If the travel exceeds beyond 24hrs then Post extension 1 day rental will be charged on daily basis depending on the car model. Driver Bata will be Rs.400/per day for within Assam and Rs.600/per day for outside Assam.
Local/Within City Travel:
If the travel exceeds the 8Hrs/80 Kms, post extension extra hourly/kms charges (whichever is high) will be charged depending on the car model.
14. We will not be held Responsible for any DELAYS & ALTERATIONS IN THE PROGRAM OR EXPENSES INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY DUE TO NATURAL DISASTERS, ACCIDENT, BREAKDOWN OF TRANSPORT, WEATHER, SICKNESS, LANDSLIDES, CLOUSER /BLOCKADES DUE TO POLITICAL UNREST OR ANY SUCH INCIDENTS.
15. We will not be held Responsible for ANY LOSS, INJURY, DAMAGE TO PERSON AND GOODS BY ACCIDENT, FIRE, BREAKDOWN OF TRANSPORT, MACHINERY EQUIPMENT BY WARS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, STRIKES, RIOTS, THEFTS, OR BY ANY OTHER CAUSES .
16. WE DO NOT COVER ANY INSURANCE POLICY & CLAIMS TO OUR CUSTOMER & PASSENGER FOR ACCIDENT, DEATH, SICKNESS, LOSS, DAMAGE BY ANY OTHER REASON.
You may cancel your booking by calling us at any time. However, a cancellation charge may be applicable as per the below schedule:
- Within 6 hours of scheduled journey: 60% of the booking amount.
- Between 6 to 24 hours of scheduled journey: 40% of the booking amount.
- Before 24 hours of scheduled Journey: 20% of the amount amount.
- 48 hours prior to journey: 10% of booking amount.
- In case of no-show by the customer, or no intimation about change of time/date of booking, the booking advance amount will be fully forfeited. In case the customer advance is less than 500 Rs, Oye Lyft reserves the right to ask for more money to cover losses due to no show/cancellations.In case of a no-show by the driver for a scheduled departure, the company will provide an immediate replacement with a similar car and in case we can not find a replacement, a full refund of the advance amount will be done.
- Amount will be refunded only to bank account by NEFT or IMPS or any other online mode of transactions.
As per your booking, we reserve a car for your journey for that particular day. In case you cancel your trip, it will be difficult for us or for the driver to generate another trip instantly for that particular day. So, the cancellation charge is applicable on your booking amount to recover the loss.